We are currently actively developing new clinical trials.
Selected completed trials
- IPI-GLIO A Phase II, Open Label, Randomised Study of Ipilimumab with Temozolomide versus Temozolomide alone after surgery and chemoradiotherapy in patients with recently diagnosed glioblastoma (IPI-GLIO; ISRCTN84434175). Chief Investigator.
- REGAL A phase III, randomised, multi-centre study in subjects with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme to compare the efficacy of cediranib monotherapy and the combination of cediranib with lomustine to the efficacy of lomustine alone.
- DORIC A phase II, randomised, multicentre study in subjects with recurrent glioblastoma to compare the efficacy of cediranib plus placebo and the combination of cediranib and gefitinib (Iressa). Chief Investigator and Principal Investigator.
- IMA950 A Cancer Research UK Phase I trial of IMA950 (a novel multi-peptide vaccine) plus GM-CSF in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma (NCT01222221).
- TAVAREC Randomised phase II trial assessing the significance of Bevacizumab in recurrent grade II and grade III gliomas.
- CHECKMATE 143 A Randomized Phase IIB Open Label Study of Nivolumab versus Bevacizumab in Adult Subjects with Recurrent Glioblastoma
- GSK FAK Phase I study of a Focal Adhesion Kinase Inhibitor in Subjects with Solid Tumors (NCT01138033)
- DCVax Study of a Drug [DCVax®-L] to Treat Newly Diagnosed GBM Brain Cancer
- CHECKMATE 498 (NCT02617589) Study of Nivolumab Versus Temozolomide, Given with Radiation Therapy, for Newly-diagnosed Patients with Glioblastoma
- CHECKMATE 548 (NCT02667587) Study of Temozolomide Plus Radiation Therapy with Nivolumab or Placebo, for Newly Diagnosed Patients with Glioblastoma