Cancer Institute Clinical Seminar Series
John Bridgewater and Kai-Keen Shiu
04 June 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Dr John Bridgewater - Targeted therapies for biliary tract cancer
- Dr Kai-Keen Shiu - Immunotherapy for colorectal cancer: current and future perspectives.
Jonathan Ledermann and Khurum Khan
18 June 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Prof Jonathan Ledermann - PARP inhibitors as targeted practice-changing therapy for ovarian cancers
- Dr Khuram Khan - Liquid biopsies in colorectal cancer and personalised medicine.
Gert Attard and Tim Meyer
02 Juy 2020, 10:00am - 11:00am
- Prof Gert Attard - Metastatic prostatic cancer
- Prof Tim Meyer - Hepatocellular carcinoma: challenges and opportunities
You will need your UCL username and password to view this recording.
16 September 2020, 10:00 am–10:35 am
- Prof Kwee Yong (UCL / UCLH) discusses managing multiple myeloma in the 2020’s.
01 October 2020, 10:00 am–10:40 am
- Dr Mariam Jamal-Hanjani - Advanced non-small cell lung cancer and its therapeutic landscape.
29 October 2020, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- Dr Sandra Strauss - Recent advances in the management of Ewing sarcoma.
03 December 2020, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Dr Marc Mansour - Current and emerging therapeutic approaches for T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
17 February 2021, 10:00am–10:45 am
- Dr Crispin Hiley - The use of radiotherapy in the radical setting for NSCLC: Photons and Protons.
4 March 2021, 10:00am - 10:45am
- Prof Maria Hawkins - Inoperable oligometastatic disease in colorectal cancer.
5 May 2021, 10:00am-10:45am
- Dr Michael Kosmin - Glioblastoma - the evolution of multimodality treatment and its future directions.
If you have a UCL username and password you can view the recording of this seminar on Zoom using passcode:
You will need to use your UCL sign on to access the recording.