When you are commissioning a filmmaker or creating your own film, you will need to add certain elements.
Essential elements to include on all videos:
- Bookends: every UCL video must include these at the start and end of each video.
- Subtitles: every UCL video is expected to include subtitles.
- Opening titles: to add context and introduce viewers to the film's topic.
- End credits: to credit contributors.
- Name caption: so the viewer knows who is on screen.
- A logo watermark (YouTube can add these automatically to your films).
Download video branding templates