We update and maintain our three flagship student recruitment publications in their printed and online incarnations: the UCL Undergraduate Prospectus, the UCL Graduate Prospectus and the UCL Study Abroad Guide.
Support for UCL departments
We liaise with departments about the publication schedule of our three student recruitment publications:
- UCL Undergraduate Prospectus: the copy call goes out for this in October every year and the prospectus is published in February.
- UCL Graduate Prospectus: the copy call goes out for this in May/June every year and the prospectus is published in September.
- UCL Study Abroad Guide: the copy call goes out for this in May/June every year and the Study Abroad Guide is published in August.
Rachel Hobbs, Design and Communications Manager
Katie Grocott, Senior Communications Offer (Editorial)
Pat Newby, Communications Officer (Editorial)
Outside the annual update cycle, updates for online prospectus entries can be sent to the following:
- Undergraduate Prospectus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Prospectus: email@example.com
- Study Abroad Guide: firstname.lastname@example.org