All the work undertaken by the Student Recruitment Marketing team is underpinned by research, which enables us to understand the different markets as well as develop a deep knowledge of the opportunities for all the different subjects offered at UCL.
Support for UCL departments
We use our market research findings and expertise to support departments, including:
- undertaking international recruitment analysis for each faculty
- providing quantitative market research for proposed new degree programmes
- analysing all markets in which we are operational
- providing country briefings covering student recruitment/mobility conditions
- providing advice on qualitative market research.
Lydia Harwood, Data and Research Manager or see the Student Recruitment contacts for the relevant faculty contact.
- Request for proposed programme market analysis (docx, 58KB)
- Sample new programme market research reports:
- Return on Investment Report 2016/17 (pdf, 8MB, password protected)
- Sample country briefing (pdf, 260KB, password protected)
- International student recruitment Yammer group