The International Student Recruitment Strategy and Marketing Plan 2012–2017 provides an analysis of the international student recruitment environment in which UCL operates. The plan concentrates primarily on graduate and undergraduate full–fee international students but also covers EU markets.
Support for UCL departments
We use the International Student Recruitment Strategy and Marketing Plan to support departmental work, which includes:
- providing data on international student recruitment patterns for departmental subject areas across the UK
- identifying specific opportunities for faculties where appropriate
- identifying opportunities for collaborative activities
- identifying types of additional assistance the Student Recruitment Marketing team can provide.
Dr David Stevens, Director of Student Recruitment Marketing
Neil Green, Head of Student Recruitment Operations
- UCL International Student Recruitment Strategy and Marketing Plan 2012–17 (pdf, 8.4MB, password protected)