The internal communications function aims to develop and implement an internal communications strategy and embed a culture of internal communications at UCL among staff and students.
Support for UCL departments
- The Week@UCL: weekly e-newsletter to all staff at UCL, which covers key internal announcements, news and events relevant to a wide cross-section of staff.
- Exchange: the monthly team briefing to Heads of Department, which summarises key internal announcements to support communication of critical information.
- ‘All UCL’ email management
- Staff news website
- Management of the Internal Communications Steering Group which exists to share information, best practice and provide content for organisation-wide internal communication channels.
For all staff communications related queries, please contact email@example.com.
- The Week@UCL editorial policy
- The Week@UCL archive
- 'All UCL' email protocol (doc, 188KB, password protected)
- Team briefing (Exchange) guidance (doc, 60KB)
- Exchange archive (password protected)