The Student Recruitment Marketing team makes wide use of digital media and new technologies to interact with prospective students.
This includes Hobsons Radius, a customer relationship management (CRM) tool plus online presentations, chat and counselling sessions, and targeted ezines.
The Student Recruitment Marketing team also maintains the website for international students.
Support for UCL departments
We can provide support and access to digital marketing tools. This includes:
- creating emails for enquirers through Hobsons Radius
- accessing enquirer information for targeted mailings
- facilitating virtual events for prospective students, applicants and offer-holders through online presentations, chat and counselling sessions
- promoting departmental news via Facebook, Twitter and Weibo pages aimed at prospective international students
- keeping in touch and sharing ideas via the UCL International Student Recruitment Group on Yammer.
- Digital Marketing Strategy (pdf, 442KB, password protected)
- Hobsons CRM Data Report - December 2015 (pdf, 1.3MB, password protected)
- Social media channels for international students: Facebook, Twitter, Weibo
- Search engine optimisation (pdf, 7MB)
- Virtual event guidelines (pdf, 90KB, password protected) and virtual event booking form (docx, 45KB, password protected)