This service enables staff in UCL departments to directly order bulk printed copies of the PDF e-brochures for undergraduate and graduate taught degree programmes which appear in the UCL Undergraduate Prospectus and Graduate Prospectus. The ordering system links directly to Optichrome, the printing company which hosts this service.
- Thoroughly check the current pdf copy of each programme you wish to have printed; you can find these via the indexes provided on the landing pages of the Undergraduate Prospectus and the Graduate Prospectus.
- If the content of the brochure(s) you wish to order requires updating, please logon to the Prospectus CMS at https://ucl-cc.reportlab.com/accounts/login/ and make your changes there and submit. Please also contact anyone with a Faculty Admin role (listed on the programme page in the CMS) to alert them to the changes and ask them to approve and publish.
- Once you are satisfied with the current pdf(s) for your programme(s), consult the pricing list (see tab above) and obtain a Purchase Order (PO) number through My Finance for your department. The PO should quote Optichrome as the supplier, which is listed within FIS. You will be dealing with them directly for deliveries and invoice payments.
- Once you have your PO number you can place your order via the link (see tab above) to Optichrome's checkout desk where the process is very similar to everyday internet shopping carts. You will need to create an account and supply the delivery address.
- Your required PDF(s) can be viewed by browsing the UCL PDF Catalogue (see link at bottom of ‘Place order’ view). Before adding to the ‘shopping cart’ you can double-check the PDF content by clicking on the magnifying glass to the top left of the PDF thumbnail. This will generate a ‘Preview’. Once you are satisfied that everything is correct you can continue with your order (n.b. this will be the last opportunity to check content as no further proof will be generated).
- Your pdf(s) will be sent to the delivery address supplied during the ordering process.
- Please allow at least three weeks for this entire process to be completed. However, once signed off, printing and delivery should only take four days.
If you have any queries or problems please get in touch with the Student Recruitment team.
Please note prices are per pdf publication. For example 2 x 100 copies = £220 (not £156!)
REMEMBER: It is usually cheaper to order make one large order for each publication than to make several small, repeat orders. If you are confident that you will not be changing major details before the next update (Undergraduate Prospectus is published in February each year, Graduate (taught) is published in September), it will be cheaper to order as many as you need for the current student recruitment cycle.
|Quantity||Price||Production schedule (from final copy sign off)|
|50||£ 75.00||4 Working Days|
|100||£ 110.00||4 Working Days|
|150||£ 132.00||4 Working Days|
|200||£ 156.00||4 Working Days|
|250||£ 180.00||4 Working Days|
|300||£ 204.00||4 Working Days|
|350||£ 228.00||4 Working Days|
|400||£ 252.00||4 Working Days|
|450||£ 275.00||4 Working Days|
|500||£ 298.00||4 Working Days|
|550||£ 321.00||4 Working Days|
|600||£ 325.00||4 Working Days|
|1,000||£ 340.00||4 Working Days|
|2,000||£ 425.00||4 Working Days|
|3,000||£ 505.00||4 Working Days|
|4,000||£ 580.00||4 Working Days|
|5,000||£ 650.00||4 Working Days|
|10.000||£ 985.00||4 Working Days|
The link below will open in a new window and take you through to the catalogue of pdfs for undergraduate degree programmes. Orders will then be printed and delivered by Optichrome.
PLEASE NOTE: Invoices will be sent directly to your department from Optichrome and must be paid within 30 days.
Please ensure you enter full details of your delivery address including:
- recipient name
- room number
- building name
- department etc.
as this will be used by the delivery driver to locate the actual delivery point.
Addresses such as 'UCL, Gower Street' may mean your order could take longer to deliver or go to the wrong place.