We design and produce UCL’s core corporate publications, as well as UCL’s core communication campaigns. We work with departments and faculties across UCL to help them create visually meaningful and well designed materials across digital and print platforms.
Some of our recent work includes:
- UCL 2018
- UCL Annual Review
- About UCL
- Transforming UCL
- Brain Food
- UCL 2034
- UCL Global Engagement Strategy
Support for UCL departments
We provide advice on many aspects of design, branding, general publication enquiries, paper stock and finishing.
- We can help with implementing branding, and offer advice on any design, branding or production-related queries.
- We work with UCL’s Brand Manager to manage the UCL Visual Identity guidelines, UCL logos and templates.
- We can also help create templates and logos for your communication materials, eg social media channels.
- We can provide advice on commissioning designers, photographers and illustrators. UCL has a number of in-house services and we can also recommend freelance services.
- We can help you source images for your design work.
Ordering print at UCL
UCL has contracted print suppliers that all UCL staff should use. Full details can be found on the Procurement Services website.
Three suppliers offer a web-to-print service for ordering stationary and business cards:
UCL Creative Media Services offers in-house poster and banner printing.
We have copies of About UCL and the UCL Annual Review in stock.
Fiona Davidson, Senior Design & Brand Manager