The UK Undergraduate Recruitment team are responsible for organising a wide range of activities to attract high calibre UK undergraduate students to apply to and choose UCL. Activities include running UCL's Undergraduate Open Days, representation at UCAS and other HE fairs, conversion events and on-campus activity including campus tours for prospective students.
Support for UCL departments
We provide support and advice relating to student recruitment events targeted at UK undergraduate students. This includes:
- advising on all aspects of promoting undergraduate programmes
- facilitating contact with prospective students through the UCL Undergraduate Open Days
- running talks at offer-holder/interview days
- attending various UK recruitment fairs to speak to prospective undergraduate students about the opportunities available at UCL.
See the Student Recruitment contacts for the relevant faculty contact.
- Marketing 101 toolkit (pdf, 475KB, password protected)
- Representing UCL 2017/18 (password protected)