Following the UK referendum vote to leave the European Union and the triggering of Article 50, UCL President & Provost, Professor Michael Arthur and a panel of UCL’s senior leaders took questions on what Brexit may mean for UCL, and discussed the next steps that UCL may pursue in the coming period.
This session continued the conversation from the earlier series of events that UCL held in 2016.
The panel introduction and Q&A session was chaired by Collette Lux, Director of Communications and Marketing
The full list of panel members was as follows:
- Professor Michael Arthur, UCL's President and Provost
- Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice-Provost (International)
- Lori Houlihan, Vice-Provost (Development)
- Fiona Ryland, Executive Director, HR
The front row contributors were:
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice-Provost (Education and Student Affairs)
- Wendy Appleby, Registrar
- Geoff Lang, Director of HR Strategy and Planning