Share your experience of being a student at UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences with us and enter our monthly Instagram competition to be in with the chance of winning a goody bag.
All you need to do is tag your Brain Sciences inspired photos and videos with the hashtag #uclbrainiacs, tag us @uclbrainsciences and make sure you’re following us.
We’ll choose a winner for the best photo or video at the end of each month and feature it on our Instagram and Twitter pages.
We’re looking for photos that show us your experience as a UCL Brain Sciences student.
The competition starts on 23 September 2019 and the first winner (including September and October) will be announced in November. From then we’ll pick one winner a month until the competition closes on 30 June 2020.
- All entrants must be a current and enrolled student of UCL.
- All entrants must be the sole owner and author of his/her entry.
- Only photographs posted on Instagram using #uclbrainiacs and tagged with @uclbrainsciences will be eligible for entry.
- Submitted entries should: 1) capture the dynamism of life at UCL and UCL Brain Sciences; 2) contain interesting subject matter; 3) reflect the UCL Brain Sciences experience.
- Entrants must provide his/her full name, course and a caption along with his/her photograph if selected as a winner.
- Entrants must agree to the above information and their submitted entry being published on the Faculty of Brain Sciences official social media channels, on the Faculty’s website and in UCL printed and digital publications.
By entering this competition you agree to the rules above, as well as the following terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.