- All new users are required to undergo a training session at a cost of £150.00.
- This fee applies to training on microscopes and scanners, but not software usage.
- Subsequent assistance and/or training on other systems is free.
Confocal and Lightsheet Microscopes
- Biosciences: £20.00 per hour
- Non-Biosciences: £28.00 per hour
- Overnight between 17:00 and 10:00: £10.00 per hour (must be a minimum of eight hours' usage)
Olympus Widefield Microscope
- ImageXpress Micro XL High Content Screening System: £9.00 per hour
- Overnight: £7.00 per hour (must be between 18:00 - 09:00)
- Zeiss AxioScan Z1: £1.00 per slide for bright-field slides. £2.50 per slide for fluorescent samples
Image Processing Software
- Huygens: £15.00 per half day
- Imaris: £15.00 per half day
Photoshop, Photography, Artwork and Design services
- £5.00 per hour
- Larger jobs by arrangement
| 3t3f cancer cell|| Purkinje cell|| Drosophila embryo|