Our Programmes - Postgraduate Research
The UCL Division of Biosciences is one of the largest and
most active research environments for basic biological and biomedical
research in the UK.
interests span the scales from molecules to organisms, including
humans. We have particular Research strengths in structural and
molecular biology, evolutionary biology, genetics, ecology, cell
biology, development and neuroscience.
This research activity is an ideal environment in which to undertake a PhD and with over 400 PhD and Masters students registered in Biosciences, a lively and exciting experience is ensured.
- BBSRC London Interdisciplinary Biosciences PhD Consortium
- PhD - Genetics, Evolution and Environment
- PhD - Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology
- PhD - Structural and Molecular Biology
- PhD - Cell and Developmental Biology
- Application Deadlines
- Student Testimonials
- UCL Funding Opportunities (please also see the individual programme pages listed above)
- Living in London
Page last modified on 30 mar 15 14:36