Dr Margaret Mayston AM
Associate Professor (Teaching)
Neuro, Physiology & Pharmacology
Div of Biosciences
- Joined UCL
- 15th Oct 2007
Working in conjunction with the Institute of Child Health- Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Unit- to investigate changes in kinematics during development and in childhood disorders such as extreme prematurity and early brain damage.
Theoretical and practical teaching of human physiology over all years of the undergraduate programme, including NPP and the Medical School. Additional teaching on the MSc in Neuropsychology at ICH.
- University College London
- Doctorate, Doctor of Philosophy | 1996
- King's College London
- Other higher degree, Master of Science | 1991
- La Trobe University
- First Degree, Bachelor of Applied Science | 1981
- Lincoln School of Health Science
- Other Postgraduate qualification (including professional), Diploma | 1973