Our Programmes - Postgraduate Taught
The UCL Division of Biosciences is one of the largest and
most active research environments for basic biological and biomedical
research in the UK.
interests span the scales from molecules to organisms, including
humans. We have particular Research strengths in structural and
molecular biology, evolutionary biology, genetics, ecology, cell
biology, development and neuroscience.
This research activity is an ideal environment in which to undertake a Masters level degree and with over 400 PhD and Masters students registered in Biosciences, a lively and exciting experience is ensured.
The UCL Graduate Study Fair is taking place on 3rd December 2014. We welcome you to find out more information on our Biosciences courses.
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Computational and Genomic Medicine
- MSc Experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- MSc Genetics of Human Disease
- MSc Neuroscience
- MSc Pharmacogenetics and Stratified Medicine
- Application Deadlines
- Student Testimonials
- UCL Funding Opportunities (please also see the individual programme pages listed above)
- Living in London
Page last modified on 06 nov 14 12:31