The primary aim of our research group is to elucidate the mechanism that underlies the development of the Neural Crest. We would like to know how Neural Crest cells acquire their identity within the ectoderm and how their migration and differentiation is controlled.
Our lab belongs to the UCL Research Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, the UCL Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine and the UCL Neuroscience Domain.
For a PhD in Mayor lab, please apply to:
For a postdoc please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 2018. Our work on Force redistribution during contact inhibition of locomotion is published in Developmental Cell, June issue
- Mar 2018. Our work is now available in Developmental Biology
- Jan 2018. Our work on the role of mechanical stimuli on collective cell migration is now available online in Nature; see also: UCL news feature article.
- June 2017. Congratulations to Elias H Barriga who received the best poster prize at the 18th International Congress of Developmental Biology
- May 2017. Our work on the role of PDGF in contact inhibition of locomotion is now available online in Development.