The primary aim of our research group is to elucidate the mechanism that underlies the development of the Neural Crest. We would like to know how Neural Crest cells acquire their identity within the ectoderm and how their migration and differentiation is controlled.
Our lab belongs to the UCL Research Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, the UCL Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine and the UCL Neuroscience Domain.
For a PhD in Mayor lab, please apply to:
For a postdoc please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 2018. Our review on "Mechanisms of Neural Crest migration" is published in the Annual Review of Genetics 52, 44-63
- October 2018. Our work on Supracellular chemotaxis was published in Science. Access to the Abstract, Reprint and Full Text is available here.
- September 2018. Our work on Cx43 as a transcriptional regulator is published in Nature Communications.
- June 2018. Our work on Force redistribution during contact inhibition of locomotion is published in Developmental Cell, June issue
- Jan 2018. Our work on the role of mechanical stimuli on collective cell migration is now available online in Nature; see also: UCL news feature article.