- Head of Department: Prof Steve Hunt
Professor Steve Hunt is the Head of the UCL Research Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
- Telephone: 020 7679 1332. Internal: ext 31332
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDB Administrative Staff
Marilyn Bryan - Executive Officer to the Department
For all queries relating to departmental activity, events and media.
- Room 1M01 Medical Sciences Building
- internal: 08015
- external: +44 20 7679 8015
Debbie Bartram - PhD Administrator
- Room G03A, Anatomy Building, Gower Street
- internal: 65462
- external: +44 20 3549 5462
Helen Jefferson-Brown - Teaching Administrator
For all course related enquiries.
- Room G04, Medawar Building
- internal: 32200
- external: +44 20 7679 2200
- Donating your body to medical research
Information for those wishing to donate their body to medical research can be obtained from the London Anatomy Office.
Bequests to our Research Department at UCL are dealt with centrally in London at the London Anatomy Office, which represents the London catchment area medical schools. For further details, please contact:
London Anatomy Office
5th floor, Hodgkin Building
King's College London
London SE1 1UL
Telephone: 020 7848 8042/8076
Fax: 020 7848 8077
Next of kin seeking to notify the London Anatomy Office of the death of a potential donor should telephone the office as a matter of urgency.