Clone of Research Department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment Fellowships
Why GEE and UCL for your fellowship?
- Our support for fellows through our fellowship mentoring scheme and networking events.
- We provide a stimulating environment for research, with several of our institutes and research centres focused on broad topics in ecology and evolution.
- The support we offer through the application process, providing feedback in developing your project, refining your application and preparing for your interview.
- GEE fellows at all levels benefit from active mentoring to help you to successfully develop your career.
- GEE staff include current fellows and many established researchers who started their careers on fellowships, all of whom will be able to share their experience in the development of applications.
Explore our institutes and research centres
- Centre for Biodiversity and Environment Research (CBER)
- UCL Genetics Institute (UGI)
- Centre for Computational Biology
- Institute of Healthy Ageing (IHA)
- Centre for Life's Origins and Evolution (CLOE)
Types of fellowships available
Depending on the type of fellowship you are aiming for, there are two different processes to follow. If you are unsure which type of fellowship is right for you, take a look at examples of the different schemes and the eligibility criteria below.
Hear from current Research Fellows