Online MBI course - REGISTER NOW
This online course is designed to provide insights into the emerging technologies of antibody therapeutics, from design through to clinical success.
This online module focuses on an intensive overview of the antibody therapeutics field, enabling you to:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the antibody field and awareness of the historical aspects, current research and future direction of the development of antibodies as therapeutics.
• Provide an overview of the antibody fields ranging from structure and function, through to the recent development of antibodies as therapeutics including manufacture and clinical development.
• Gain insights to some of the issues that are required to develop antibodies from the bench to the clinic/market and raises issues with regard to manufacture, intellectual property and regulatory aspects.
• Effectively engage in cross-disciplinary collaborations with other professionals on how to formulate a strategy to design, develop and apply industry regulations and best practice to ensure quality and success
Who should attend?
- All professionals from industry and academic sectors (all disciplines including Chemists, (Cell) Biologists, Biochemists, Pharmacologists, Pharmacists, Medics, etc)
- Investors (Business and Pharma)
- Patent attorneys
Self-paced learning through a series of interactive audio presentations and animated videos. Delegates can access materials for up to 9 months allowing for flexible study.
1 ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS: AN OVERVIEW
Overview of the antibody therapeutics field from discovery to clinical
use, including a synopsis of the discovery and development of
antibodies (biologics) as therapeutics and regulatory considerations.
2 ANTIBODY STRUCTURE & FUNCTION
Principles of the structure and function of antibodies.
3 ANTIBODY APPLICATIONS
Applications of antibodies as therapeutic entities.
4 ANTIBODY DIVERSITY
Insights into antibody diversity and its relevance in the development
and production processes.
5 ANTIBODY FRAGMENTS
Focus on structural features of antibody fragments and their recent
development as therapeutics.
6 ANTIBODY DRUG CONJUGATES (ADCS)
Overview of structural features of ADCs and their recent design and
development as novel therapeutics for the oncology market. This
topic also focuses on the optimization of the parameters required for
the development of clinically useful ADCs.
7 ANTIBODY BIOPROCESSING
Principles of equipment selection and the latest methods for
bioprocess manufacture of antibodies in the development process.
8 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: AN OVERVIEW
Insights into the mechanism and process of intellectual property
protection (including antibodies) and provides real-life examples of
the process by which protection can be challenged and lost or won.
- Mohammed Jaffar - Module Leader
- Andrew CR Martin
- Andrew Williams
For further information and bookings please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7679 9619 l +44 (0) 203 549 5619