- MBI® Training
- Work with us
- VISION executive training
- EPSRC Centre
- EngD Centre
- Synthetic Biology
- High Throughput Bioprocess Design
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Macromolecular Bioprocessing
- Cell Therapy Bioprocessing
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training
The MBI® courses are UCL-accredited short courses in bioprocessing, designed specifically for industrialists, that can be taken as stand-alone modules or can be combined for Certificate, Diploma or Masters qualifications.
- 5-7 October Principles of Fermentation Processes
- 26-28 October Rapid Fermentation Process Design: From Development to Manufacture
- 16-19 November Downstream Processing - From Cell to Column
- 30 November- 3 December Downstream Processing - Chromatography
- 25-27 January Current Challenges in Mammalian Cell Processing
- 22-25 February Quality by Design for Effective Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- 1-3 March Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Getting it Right from Start - (This course is run by Cell Therapy Catapult and supported by UCL. This course is not UCL accredited).
- 7-9 March Design of Experiments for Bioprocess Optimisation
- 18-20 April Industrial Biotechnology: Biocatalysis through to Synthetic Biology
- 25-28 April Analytical Data Analysis for the Bioprocessing Industry - (Delivered at CPI, Darlington)
- 25-27 April Stem Cell Training Course: Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in Culture - (This course is a hands on training course and not MBI accredited).
- 17-19 May Vaccines Bioprocess Development and Commercialisation
- 6-9 June Bioprocess Design & Economic Evaluation
- 27-30 June Bioprocess Facility Design
- 11 - 13 July Single Use Technology for Rapid Manufacturing
If you would like further information about the MBI® Programme or other Bioprocess Leadership Activities at the Department of Biochemical Engineering, please email us - we will be more than happy to advise you.
Page last modified on 01 oct 15 15:53