The MBI® courses are UCL-accredited short courses in bioprocessing, designed specifically for industrialists, that can be taken as stand-alone modules or can be combined for Certificate, Diploma or Masters qualifications.
- 5-7 October 2015 Principles of Fermentation Processes
- 26-28 October 2015 Rapid Fermentation Process Design: From Development to Manufacture
- 16-19 November 2015 Downstream Processing - From Cell to Column
- 30 November- 3 December 2015 Downstream Processing - Chromatography
- 25-27 January 2016 Current Challenges in Mammalian Cell Processing
- 22-25 February 2016 Quality by Design for Effective Bioprocess Characterisation and Validation
- TBC Cell Therapy Manufacturing - (delivered at Cell Therapy Catapult, Guy's Hospital, London, UK)
- 7-9 March 2016 Design of Experiments for Bioprocess Optimisation
- 26-28 April 2016 Industrial Biotechnology and Biorefining - (delivered at CPI, Wilton, UK)
- TBC Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in Culture
- TBC Single Use Technology for Rapid Manufacturing
If you would like further information about the MBI® Programme or other Bioprocess Leadership Activities at the Department of Biochemical Engineering, please email us - we will be more than happy to advise you.
Page last modified on 06 jul 15 13:40