MBI News publication
- IChemE Award
- SME Engagement: Immbio Case Study
- New Directions for UCL Biocatalysis Research
- EPSRC Global Engagement Grant with India
- EPSRC Manufacturing Fellowship Award
- GE Healthcare
- MBI® Module: ‘Principles of Fermentation Processes’ Focusing on how to specify the process and how to determine its economic feasibility (30th Sept—2nd Oct 2013) £1,450
- Rapid Fermentation Process Design: From Development to Manufacture, Focusing on rapid fermentation process development and scale-up (14-16th Oct 2013) £1,450
- Downstream Processing: From Cell to Column Learn how to select the best recovery options for your bioprocess (11- 14th November 2013) £1,750
MBI® Module: ‘Principles of Fermentation Processes’ Focusing on how to specify the process and how to determine its economic feasibility (30th Sept—2nd Oct 2013) £1,450
24 July 2013
‘Principles of Fermentation Processes’ will strengthen your knowledge of fermentation processes, and through a series of lectures, case studies and a pilot plant visit, will enable you to:
• Define different modes of fermentation and know their limitations.
• Develop a suitable medium and perform a material balance.
• Interpret fermentation data and use it effectively.
• Characterise the kinetics of cell growth and how they apply to different cell systems.
• Determine fermentation productivity and yields.
• Learn about new developments in fermentation technology (single use bioreactors).
• Develop a strategy for fermentation process development.
Prof Eli Keshavarz-Moore, UCL; Dr Frank Baganz, UCL; Prof Gary Lye, UCL; Dr James Mills, Cantabio and Dr Martina Micheletti, UCL
For further information email email@example.com or call 0207 679 4411
Page last modified on 24 jul 13 14:52