Various web sites across the Internet provide excellent resources for the study of intellectual history and the evolution of ideas in economics, law, philosophy and politics.
- Bentham Texts Online
- Jeremy Bentham Links web site
- Jeremy's Labyrinth
- Catalogue of Bentham Collection at Chou University Library, Japan. This Japanese site contains characters that may not be correctly displayed.
- The Bentham Papers database
Classic texts on Bentham and Utilitarianism
- Leslie Stephen The English Utilitarians, 3 vols., London, 1900.
- John Stuart Mill, Bentham, London and Westminster Review, Aug. 1838, revised in 1859 in Dissertations and Discussions; political, philosophical and historical. Reprinted chiefly from the Edinburgh and Westminster Reviews, 4 vols., London, 1859-75, vol. 1.
- Henry Sidgwick Bentham and Benthamism in Politics and Ethics, The Fortnightly Review, 21, January-June 1877, pp. 627-652.
- Online Resources for Historians From the Institute of Historical Research, London University
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online has over 135,000 eighteenth-century printed books (available to UCL students and staff from this link)
- Economists' Papers 1750-2000
- Bibliothèque Virtuelle, PHAR, pôle d'histoire de l'analyse et des représentations économiques, Univerité de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (includes 8 Bentham texts)
- Library of Economics and Liberty
- The Avalon Project at the Yale Law School Documents in Law, History and Diplomacy categorised as follows: Pre 18th Century Documents, 18th Century Documents, 19th Century Documents, 20th Century Documents.
- Portal to UK Legal Resources for Lawyers
- Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations
- Human News a news service which tries to quantify the importance of each story and to set its length accordingly
- Classical Utilitarianism Web Site
- Philosophy around the Web
- Peirce Edition Project
- Utilitarian Resources
- The Liberty Fund Online library 476 authors and 1728 titles
Full-text humanities databases available by subscription to InteLex.