Call for Expressions of Interest
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably experienced researchers and practitioners who are interested in casual, contract work with the UCL Centre for Behaviour Change.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for opportunities that may arise to help the Centre meet the demand of services in the activities of research, teaching and training and consultancy.
Key requirements for all roles
- MSc in Behaviour Change or a closely related discipline (e.g. health psychology, economics, anthropology, sociology, health services research)
- Demonstrated experience in literature reviews (systematic, narrative, rapid)
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Experience in coding using behaviour change frameworks and tools
- Ability to submit ethics applications to university, health and government organisations
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience of using the Behaviour Change Wheel Framework and associated tools (COM-B, TDF, Intervention, and Policy Functions, Behaviour Change Technique Taxonomy) in research, teaching, training and consultancy capacity
To submit your expression of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Expression of Interest' with the following:
- covering letter describing the activity would would like to be considered for (research, training and consultancy)
Please note that candidates can submit an expression of interest for more that one activity in the covering letter. Due to the ongoing demand for our services there is no closing date. We have short-term opportunities available for immediate start and would strongly encourage interested and available candidates to submit as soon as possible.
To view the job spec for this role, please see here:
For questions, please contract email@example.com.
Student and Traineeships
There are no studentships currently available.