Learning Environments MSc
The environments in which pupils and students learn are vitally important to their performance, sense of belonging and wellbeing. In recent years there have been shifts towards more collaborative, informal and technology-rich educational settings, which together with considerable changes in policy, financial, institutional and pedagogic contexts, are creating complex new challenges.
- Study an interdisciplinary programme, bringing together a variety of educational experts with those from the planning, design and management sectors
- Students will have many opportunities to engage with the industry at a variety of different levels, through guest lectures, building visits, case study analyses and live projects
- This MSc is designed to provide a variety of routes. We offer a full-time Learning Environments Masters across one calendar year. Or you can take a flexible/modular pathway, completing the course over two years
- The first master’s degree in the UK designed to co-explore the challenges facing educational provision and operation in the 21st century
- Based at Here East, an innovative new teaching and research space for the Bartlett Real Estate Institute