Found a programme you want to study? Then it's time to apply for a place.
- If you wish to apply for an undergraduate programme, visit the UCL Undergraduate Application page for general information on how to apply.
- For information about undergraduate fees, visit the UCL Undergraduate fees and funding page.
- If you have further questions, please contact Chris Cutbush, Faculty Undergraduate Programmes Manager: email@example.com
- If you'd like apply for a postgraduate programme, visit the UCL Postgraduate application and entry page for general information on how to apply.
- For specific information about The Bartlett postgraduate programmes, visit The Bartlett postgraduate page.
- For information about postgraduate fees, visit the UCL postgraduate fees and funding page.
If you have further questions, please email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for queries relating to the Bartlett School of Architecture
- email@example.com for queries relating to the Development Planning Unit
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all other departments
Prior to submitting a formal application, it is advisable to identify and contact a potential supervisor for your research, providing them with a research proposal and your curriculum vitae (CV). For further guidance on this, please see the UCL Graduate Prospectus.
The research interests and activities of our staff are detailed on the UCL Institutional Research Information Service (IRIS).
For further information on applying to one of our MPhil/PhD programmes, please contact the Senior Teaching and Learning Officer (Research) in the Built Environment Faculty Office, Ms Lisa Cooper: email@example.com
MRes leading to EngD
If you wish to apply for the MRes leading to an EngD programme, visit The Bartlett MRes/EngD page for more information. Please note, the application process for this programme is very different to other Bartlett programmes, so please ensure you read all information provided.
If you would like to learn more about professional development programmes offered by The Bartlett, visit The Bartlett professional development, CPD and short courses page.
For more information about applications from students outside the UK, visit the UCL international students pages.