UK-Ireland Planning Research Conference 2020
07 September 2020–09 September 2020, 9:00 am–9:00 pm
We are pleased to announce the call for abstracts is now open and will close on 1st of May. Registration will open on 29th of May.
Dr Iqbal Hamiduddin
The Bartlett School of Planning, UCL will host the 2020 UK-Ireland Planning Research Conference in London, between 7-9 September 2020.
The theme will be 'Good Cities, Better Lives', the title of Professor Sir Peter Hall's final book from 2014, and an appropriate goal for the research and reflections on planning practice to be discussed at this conference. The theme also links to the celebration of 100 Years of Welwyn Garden City taking place later that week.
- Deadline of abstract submission 1st May 2020
- Acceptance Notice 29th May 2020
- Early bird registration open 29th May 2020
- Early Bird 3-day Conference Ticket (Available 29th May - 12th June 2020) £200
- Full Price 3-day Conference Ticket £250
- Research Student 3-day Conference Ticket £150
- 3-day Conference Ticket for Welwyn 100 attendees £150
- Single day Ticket £100
The call for abstracts is open until 1st of May. Please submit via the registration form.
Victoria Howard, Communications Manager