Join a diverse community of researchers and practitioners underpinned by a shared vision for sustainable and inclusive prosperity.
The MSc Global Prosperity is part of the Commonwealth Share Scholarships Scheme for 2019/2020
Are you applying for the MSc Global Prosperity in 2019/2020? You could be eligible for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme. The aim of these scheme is to assist students from developing Commowealth countries who are of excellent academic calibre but for financial reasons would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the United Kingdom.
As an MSc Global Prosperity student you will examine the theories and methodologies to lead the transition towards sustainable global prosperity. You’ll be part of a community of peers who stay connected, offer each other advice and share successes throughout their careers.
Upcoming MSc Global Prosperity Open Days are as follows:
- Wednesday 6th February 2019, 18:00-19:30, IGP Conference Room
- Wednesday 27th February, 16:00-19:00, Bartlett Graduate Open Evening, 22 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London, WC1H 0QB
- Wednesday 3rd April 2019, 18:00-19:30, IGP Conference Room
- Wednesday 5th May 2019, 18:00-19:30, IGP Conference Room
About the course
To enhance your skills as a transition leader, the IGP will provide you with both a formal academic curriculum and a supplementary personal development curriculum:
- The formal curriculum comprises the core MSc modules, two options from across UCL and a dissertation project. Leading experts will contribute to the course as guest lecturers and you’ll have an academic supervisor who will support your work.
- The personal development curriculum will help you gain complementary skills and aptitudes through workshops, weekly seminars and mentorship.