Join a diverse community of researchers and practitioners underpinned by a shared vision for sustainable and inclusive prosperity.
As an MSc Global Prosperity student you will examine the theories and methodologies to lead the transition towards sustainable global prosperity. You’ll be part of a community of peers who stay connected, offer each other advice and share successes throughout their careers.
Upcoming MSc Global Prosperity Open Days are as follows:
- Wednesday 6th November, 17:00 -19:00, IGP Conference Room
- Wednesday 4th December, 15:00 - 19:00, 22 Gordon Street (The Bartlett)
About the course
To enhance your skills as a transition leader, the IGP will provide you with both a formal academic curriculum and a supplementary personal development curriculum:
- The formal curriculum comprises the core MSc modules, two options from across UCL and a dissertation project. Leading experts will contribute to the course as guest lecturers and you’ll have an academic supervisor who will support your work.
- The personal development curriculum will help you gain complementary skills and aptitudes through workshops, weekly seminars and mentorship.
- Find out key course information, including how to apply, on our programme overview page