MSc Global Prosperity Open Evening 5th December (as part of UCL Graduate Open Day 2018)
27 November 2018
Are you interested in applying to the MSc Global Prosperity? Come along to the MSc Global Prosperity Open Evening on Wednesday 5th December, 16:00 - 19:00, as part of the UCL Graduate Open Day 2018.
Join us on Wednesday 5th December 2018, 16:00 - 19:00, for the MSc Global Prosperity Open Day as part of the UCL Graduate Open Day.
Register for the UCL Graduate Open Day 2018 here
What is the MSc Global Prosperity?
The MSc Global Prosperity is a one-year, taught programme (available full-time and flexible). It prepares you to become one of a new generation of global leaders. The programme challenges current economic and social models that have generated both astonishing levels of wealth as well as deep social and ecological dilemmas. Through your study you will:
- examine possible solutions to contemporary global challenges
- explore how much-needed economic, social and political transformations can be enacted to deliver sustainable prosperity
"I wanted to study a variety of metrics for economic growth outside of traditional financial indicators and this programme's approach to the study of wellbeing was the perfect complement to my background in history and political science. Working closely with the IGP and its staff has been one of the highlights of my experience at UCL." - Will Henagan, MSc Global Prosperity (2018)
What to expect from the MSc Global Prosperity open evening:
- Learn more about the Institute for Global Prosperity, University College London at our stand in the South Cloisters
- Hear first-hand about the course from MSc convener Dr Matthew Davies in the presentation: "Co-designing prosperous societies" 17:30-18:30, JZ Young Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, Anatomy Building
- Talk to students about life at UCL and career opportunities once you've graduated
Read more about the MSc Global Prosperity here
Want to know more? Contact the course administrator Dr Andres Vicente (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What to expect from the UCL Graduate Open Day
- Talk to our leading academic staff about how we involve students in the research process and the creation of new knowledge. Find out about our exciting industry collaborations and discuss the latest thinking in your field of interest.
- Chat to current students about their experiences of UCL and their plans for the future. Find out from them what life is like at a leading university in the heart of one of the world's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities.
- Visit our Advice Lounge and speak to our professional services teams to discover what is available to you before, during and after your graduate studies at UCL.