Dr Simoni Da Ros
Bartlett School Env, Energy & Resources
Faculty of the Built Environment
- Joined UCL
- 14th Nov 2017
- Federal University of Santa Maria
- Masters, Processes Engineering |
- First Degree, Chemical Engineering (undergraduate degree - 2006-2010) |
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Doctorate, Doctor of Science in Chemical Engineering |
Simoní Da Ros is a Research Associate at the UCL Institute for Sustainable Heritage from The Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources. Her work involves the investigation of chemical and physical degradation processes of contemporary plastic artworks. She concluded her PhD in Chemical Engineering in 2017 and obtained her Master degree in Processes Engineering in 2012. Simoní obtained her undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering in 2010. She has research interests in chemical kinetics, catalysis, chemical reactors modeling, parameter estimation, optimal design of experiments, and polymer science.
For Simoní's full CV, please see here.