The UCL Energy Institute studies all motorised modes of transport across space and time.
The UCL-Energy Transport theme is divided into three groups:
The UCL-Energy Transport theme:
- leads the development of integrated assessment models of the global air and sea transportation system
- provides the shipping component to models of the International Energy Agency and the International Transport Forum
- are active in future transportation fuels research (hydrogen and biofuels) through participation in the Supergen Consortia
- accommodates a growing number of PhD students in the energy and transport area
- produces a large number of publications about our research, including many journal articles, book chapters and a book.