We equip graduates to become sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs in business, policy-making and research.
As an Economics and Policy of Energy and the Environment MSc (EPEE MSC) student, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to become a leader and innovator of business, policy-making and research.
This advanced degree programme is designed to provide a broad understanding of research concepts and methods; environmental and resource economics; modelling, methods and scenarios; environmental measurement, assessment and law; global economics and the political economy of energy and climate change.
All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge. Recent graduates have gone onto varied and challenging careers at the forefront of industry, research and academia.
Why choose The Bartlett?
Expertise from both the UCL Energy Institute and UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources including:
- Leading centres for research into energy systems
- Environmental, energy and resource economics
- Energy and environmental policy and law
- Green economy and innovation
- Behavioural aspects of energy use
The chance to gain in-depth practical expertise in several specific areas of analysis related to the above topics
Close connections to policy-makers, think tanks, energy and environment companies, consultancies and other businesses
About the Programme
As an EPEE MSc student, you will gain a firm grounding across all areas that are vital to the understanding and analysis of environment-energy-economy interactions.
Studying in an interdisciplinary, collaborative learning environment, you will learn, at both an introductory and advance level, about:
- Environmental policy and law
- Economics of the environment and natural resources
- Issues and challenges of global energy use, including climate change
- Fields of energy system and econometric modelling
- Roles that innovation, business, people and society play in the energy system
- Read more about the course’s content
- Read more about the course’s structure
- Course information, including details on how to apply, visit our prospectus overview page