Our selection of financial awards benefit both students and staff from The Bartlett Faculty and The Bartlett School of Architecture.
- Undergraduate scholarships
There are three full-fee undergraduate scholarships within the School of Architecture.
- The Norman Foster Foundation Scholarship awards an outstanding Architecture BSc (ARB/RIBA Part 1) student
- The Bartlett School of Architecture Scholarship is aimed at students on our Architecture BSc (ARB/RIBA Part 1) and awarded on the basis of academic ability and financial need
- The interdepartmental Engineering and Architectural Design Scholarship offers a funded place on our four-year Engineering and Architectural Design MEng programme, awarded on the basis of academic ability and financial need.
Applicants who are called for interview will be sent details of eligibility and how to apply.
- Architecture MArch bursaries
The School of Architecture offers several sponsored bursaries for Architecture MArch (ARB/RIBA Part 2) students to contribute to their living costs. Applicants who have accepted an offer will be emailed details of these opportunities in the summer preceding their entry to the programme. Current sponsors of these bursaries include Rogers, Stirk, Harbour + Partners, Hawkins\Brown and Kohn Pedersen Fox.
- Master's scholarships
Students applying for study on a Bartlett Master’s programme may apply for The Bartlett Master's Scholarships.
Ad-hoc and programme specific awards
Details of programme-specific awards may also be given on the pages of the programme to which you are applying. If in doubt, please contact the programme director using the details given on the course pages.
Enrolled students will receive details of ad-hoc opportunities, such as additional travel bursaries, as they arise.
- Travel awards
There are a number of Bartlett travel awards and scholarships that undergraduate students can apply for.
- Architecture Projects Fund & Architecture Research Fund
PhD students and staff are eligible to apply to two internal funds to carry out projects and research. Details are emailed to staff and students, and applications are invited on a rolling basis.
- The Bartlett Doctoral Funding
The Bartlett faculty offers several funds for graduate students.
UCL offers a range of financial awards aimed at assisting both prospective and current students with their studies.
- For details of scholarships and bursaries available across UCL, visit the UCL Scholarships and Funding pages.
- For information about tuition fees, financial support and managing your money, visit the UCL Fees and Funding pages.