Our selection of financial awards benefit both students and staff from The Bartlett Faculty and The Bartlett School of Architecture.
- Undergraduate scholarships
We currently have four undergraduate scholarships within architecture for undergraduate students:
- The Bartlett Promise provides cross-faculty scholarships for ten undergraduate students from under-represented backgrounds, worth a total of £1.2 million. Scholarships will be available for 2020 candidates for each of our four programmes.
- The Bartlett School of Architecture Scholarship provides full support with tuition fees for one Architecture BSc student each academic year for the full three years of the programme. It is awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
- The Derwent London Scholarship provides full support for tuition fees and estimated living costs for the first four years of study of the five-year programme Architecture MSci, the final year of which is undertaken in practice, for a student commencing study in 2020. It is awarded on the basis on financial need and academic merit.
- The Interdepartmental Engineering and Architectural Design Scholarship provides full support with tuition fees for one Engineering & Architectural Design MEng student each academic year for the full four years of the programme. It is awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
Applicants who are called for interview will be sent details of eligibility and how to apply to all of the above which apply to their application.
- Architecture MArch bursaries
The school offers several sponsored bursaries for Architecture MArch (ARB/RIBA Part 2) students to contribute to their living costs.
Applicants who have accepted an offer will be emailed details of these opportunities in the summer preceding their entry to the programme. Current sponsors of these bursaries include Rogers, Stirk, Harbour + Partners, Hawkins\Brown and Kohn Pedersen Fox.
- Master's scholarships
Students applying for study on a Bartlett Master’s programme may apply for The Bartlett Master's Scholarships.
Ad-hoc and programme specific awards
Details of programme-specific awards may also be given on the pages of the programme to which you are applying. If in doubt, please contact the programme director using the details given on the course pages.
Enrolled students will receive details of ad-hoc opportunities, such as additional travel bursaries, as they arise.
- Travel awards
There are a number of Bartlett travel awards and scholarships that undergraduate students can apply for.
- Architecture Projects Fund & Architecture Research Fund
PhD students and staff are eligible to apply to two internal funds to carry out projects and research. Details are emailed to staff and students, and applications are invited on a rolling basis.
- The Bartlett Doctoral Funding
The Bartlett faculty offers several funds for graduate students.
UCL offers a range of financial awards aimed at assisting both prospective and current students with their studies.
- For details of scholarships and bursaries available across UCL, visit the UCL Scholarships and Funding pages.
- For information about tuition fees, financial support and managing your money, visit the UCL Fees and Funding pages.