An intensive Saturday of working on your individual portfolio, available exclusively to Summer School participants.
Students will learn the principals of portfolio making and will be able to discuss portfolio ideas with their tutors. This course is particularly useful for students with limited art and design experience. The time might be to tight to make an entire portfolio but students will be well prepared to make their own portfolios for university entry.
About the course
Over the course of the day our team of expert tutors will show you how to create an excellent portfolio, reviewing the skills developed and work created during your Summer School, as well as existing project work you might already have.
Is it for me?
Our Portfolio Workshops are only available to students who have applied to our Summer School. When booking your Portfolio Workshop, please select the session that directly follows the end date of you Summer School. If you are enrolled on the 3-week Summer School, you may choose either the session on 11 July or 25 July.
- Saturday 04 July, 10:00 – 15:00
- Saturday 11 July, 10:00 – 15:00
- Saturday 18 July, 10:00 – 15:00
- Saturday 25 July, 10:00 – 15:00
Fee – £150
How to apply
This course is only available to those who have applied to our Summer School. When filling out your application form, select which Portfolio Workshop you would like to attend.
Applications open on 26 November 2019.
- All course fees are for the course only and do not include accommodation, food or transport. The course fee includes basic materials for the course.
- All dates are subject to change until booking opens in November.