An intensive weekend of working on your individual portfolio, available exclusively to Bartlett Summer School and Studio participants
Designed in response to popular demand, our Portfolio Workshops run over two days at The Bartlett. The workshops allow students to focus on boosting and refining their portfolio, the architectural gateway to further study and practice.
About the course
Over the course of a weekend our team of expert tutors will show you how to create an excellent portfolio, reviewing the skills developed and work created during your Summer School or Summer Studio, as well as existing project work you might already have.
Is it for me?
Dates and times
- Saturday 13 July – Sunday 14 July 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
- Saturday 20 July – Sunday 21 July 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
- Saturday 27 July – Sunday 28 July 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
The cost for this workshop is £350
How to apply
Places on our programmes are in high demand, so make sure you get your application in on time.
This course is only available to those who have applied to our Summer School or Summer Studio. Please select a workshop session when filling out your application form.
- All course fees are for the course only and do not include accommodation, food or transport. The course fee includes basic materials for the course.
- All dates are subject to change until booking opens in November.