B-Pro’s Prospectives Journal Announces New Advisory Board
11 February 2021
Prospectives Journal has announced its new advisory board following an open application round in 2020.
Prospectives Journal is a new open access journal published by B–Pro at The Bartlett School of Architecture, and was launched in November 2020.
Its new Advisory Board is comprised of thirteen members. Each member will serve either a one or three year term on the Board.
The inaugural members are:
- Viola Ago, Rice University (2021-2024)
- Yana Boeva, University of Stuttgart (2021-2024)
- Matias del Campo, University of Michigan (2021-2024)
- Daniel Davis, Hassell (2021-2024)
- Alberto Fernando Gonzalo, The Bartlett (2021-2022)
- Ana Gatoo, Cambridge University (2021-2024)
- Sahar Gohari, The Bartlett (2021-2024)
- Daniel Koehler, University of Texas at Austin (2021-2022)
- Marwah Osama, The Bartlett (2021-2024)
- Valentina Soana, The Bartlett (2021-2024)
- Nick Williams, Aurecon Group (2021-2024)
- Kaiho Yu, University of Applied Arts Vienna (2021-2024)
- Fiona Zisch, The Bartlett (2021-2024)
The Advisory Board includes current students as well as ex-B–Pro students. Senior staff advisors for Prospectives include: Professor Mario Carpo, Prof. Frédéric Migayrou, Roberto Bottazi, Andrew Porter, Gilles Retsin and Professor Bob Sheil.
“Prospectives intends to be a radical publication, in both publishing format with the notion of reader generated issues, and in its content and approach to inclusion on the advisory board. The advisory board consists of both highly experienced academics/practitioners, as well as those who are students, recent graduates or early career."
- Mollie Claypool, Managing Editor, Prospectives Journal
Mollie Claypool is also the Co-Director of The Bartlett’s Automated Architecture Labs. Prospectives’ first issue, Mereologies, was guest curated by Daniel Koehler and published in November 2020 with the launch of the journal. Prospectives’ next issue will be published this year.
Image: Daniel Koehler, 2020