22 Gordon Street shortlisted for AJ100 Building of the Year
The Bartlett's new home at 22 Gordon Street has made it through to the last eight buildings in the running for this prestigious annual award from the Architects’ Journal.
26 April 2017
The Bartlett Faculty’s new building at 22 Gordon Street, designed by Hawkins\Brown Architects, joins buildings by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios and Foster + Partners on the shortlist for the coveted AJ Building of the Year award.
This latest accolade for The Bartlett School of Architecture’s new home comes after news earlier this month that 22 Gordon Street has also been shortlisted for the RIBA London Awards 2017.
The winner of the Building of the Year Award will be announced at the annual AJ100 dinner on 14 June at the Tower of London. The RIBA London Regional Awards winners will be announced at the RIBA headquarters on Portland Place on 22 May.
- AJ100 Building of the Year 2017 full shortlist
- New Scotland Yard, London – Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Highgate Junior School, London – Architype
- Bedales School Art and Design Building, Hampshire – Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Maggie’s at the Robert Parfett Building, Manchester – Foster + Partners
- Duke University West Campus Union, North Carolina, USA – Grimshaw Architects
- The Bartlett School of Architecture, London – Hawkins\Brown
- Kelvin Hall, Phase 1, Glasgow – Page\Park Architects
- City of Glasgow College, City Campus, Glasgow – Reiach and Hall Architects and Michael Laird Architects