UCL Graduate Open Day
25 January 2021, 9:30 am–5:30 pm
UCL will host two Graduate Open Days in January to give prospective Master's students information about the available courses.
This event is free.
The Bartlett School of Architecture
UCL has launched its first ever Graduate Open Series, a platform that will allow you to explore a variety of resources to help inform you and your decision to study a graduate degree at UCL. On Monday 25 January, as part of the series, The Bartlett School of Architecture will be running a selection of live programme talks and Q&A sessions where you will hear from programme directors, tutors and current students about what it's like to study with us.
This is the second of our January Open Day events. The first event will take place on Monday 18 January.
Schedule of talks for 25 January
- 09:30-11:00: Architectural History MA, Architecture & Historic Urban Environments MA and Situated Practice MA
- 10:00-11:30: Design for Manufacture MArch
- 12:00-13:00: Speak to a Bartlett School of Architecture student
- 16:00-17:30: Architectural History MA, Architecture & Historic Urban Environments MA and Situated Practice MA (repeat session)
- 16:00-18:00: Architectural Design MArch, Urban Design MArch and Architectural Computation MSc/MRes
- 16:00-17:30: Design for Performance & Interaction MArch
All times are in GMT.
- Postgraduate programmes at The Bartlett School of Architecture.
- Image: ‘A.T.L.A.S.’ by Theodoris Tamvakis, Architecture MArch, PG20, Y5, 2020