UCL Graduate Open Day
18 January 2021, 9:30 am–5:30 pm
UCL will host two Graduate Open Days in January to give prospective Master's students information about the available courses.
This event is free.
The Bartlett School of Architecture
UCL has launched its first ever Graduate Open Series, a platform that will allow you to explore a variety of resources to help inform you and your decision to study a graduate degree at UCL. On Monday 18 January, as part of the series, The Bartlett School of Architecture will be running a selection of live programme talks and Q&A sessions where you will hear from programme directors, tutors and current students about what it's like to study with us.
This is the first of our January Open Day events. The second event will take place on Monday 25 January.
Schedule for 18 January
- 09:30-11:00: Space Syntax: Architecture & Cities MSc/MRes
- 10:00-11:30: Architecture MArch (ARB/RIBA Part 2)
- 10:00-11:30: Landscape Architecture MA/MLA
- 11:30-13:00: Bio-Integrated Design (Bio-ID) MArch/MSc
- 16:00-17:30: Space Syntax: Architecture & Cities MSc/MRes (repeat session)
- 16:00-17:30: Architecture MArch (ARB/RIBA Part 2) (repeat session)
- 16:00-17:30: Landscape Architecture MA/MLA (repeat session)
- 18:00-19:00: Speak to a Bartlett School of Architecture student
All times are in GMT.
- Postgraduate programmes at The Bartlett School of Architecture.
- Image: ‘Foundation House: An Experimental Housing Typology for California City’ by Daniel Pope, Architecture MArch, PG16, Y4, 2020