Design for Performance & Interaction Open Day
30 June 2020, 10:30 am–12:30 pm
Find out more about The Bartlett's Design for Performance & Interaction MArch at our upcoming Open Day.
The Bartlett School of Architecture's Design for Performance & Interaction MArch explores what happens when we design not in three dimensions but four. This radical, multidisciplinary Master's degree teaches students to understand and design performances and interactive experiences for audiences in physical and virtual spaces.
Join us for our open day where we describe the course in detail, and our plans for the coming academic year. Meet Programme Director Dr Ruairi Glynn and the staff coordinating teaching and research. You will also meet current students and recent alumni now working in London’s leading design studios.
We welcome those interested in applying as well as our current offer-holders joining us in September. There will ample time after presentations to ask questions to staff and students.
- FInd out more about Design for Performance & Interaction MArch
- Visit www.interactivearchitecture.org to see our work.
- 10:30-10:50: General introduction: Dr Ruairi Glynn, Director of Design for Performance & Interaction
- 10:50-11:20: Course Modules: Fiona Zisch, Jessica In & Dr Ruairi Glynn
- 11:20-11:30: Alumni presentations: Anne-Héloïse Dautel (working at Bompas & Parr Studio)
- 11:30-11:40: Alumni presentation: Naomi Lee (working at Arup)
- 11:40-12:30: Q&A with Programme Director, all tutors and alumni
Image: Lumina, by Claudia Cortes Herrera and Danniella Vizcarra Barra, Design for Performance & Interaction students, Fifteen 2019.