ARB Prescribed Examination Seminar Evening 2019
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm, 20 February 2019
The Bartlett School of Architecture
Room G.1222 Gordon StreetLondonWC1H 0QBUnited Kingdom
We are confident that this event will answer your ARB exam-related questions. Please note that you will not be able to bring along your own portfolio. RSVP and payment instructions are listed below.
This evening session is designed to help those who do not have either ARB Part 1 or 2, and are preparing to submit for the ARB-prescribed examinations.
- 18:00 – Brief introduction
Please ensure that you arrive on time to find a seat.
- 18:15 – 18:45: Description of the application and assessment process
George Henderson, Advisor and Panel Examinar to ARB will explain how to complete the documentation, map the criteria and present the academic portfolio.
- 18:45 – 19:15: Portfolio inspection and presentation
Alison Mackinder, ARB External Examiner for the assessment panel, will talk about the interview process: portfolio inspection, presentation and questions.
- 19:15 – 20:30: Show and tell presentations by candidates
Candidates who have presented to the Board in the past and successfully passed the Part 1 and/or Part 2 examination will talk you through their portfolios and their experience of the process.
You will be added to the RSVP list for this event once payment has been received. Please wait until you are sure you can attend before paying your fee as it may take some time to process a refund.
To reserve your place, please pay for the event by clicking on the 'book now' link to pay via the UCL online store. Select 'book event' and follow the 'new customer registration' instructions if you do not already have an account.
When following the 'book now' link, please be aware of the following:
- Dates of Event: please ignore – this does not correspond to the seminar date, but simply indicates how long the link is available.
- Student number: this is not required – please leave blank.
- Delegate Details: select ‘Use my customer details’ if paying for yourself. If someone else is paying the fee on your behalf, please make sure they complete the Delegate Details form using the attendee’s name and details.
- The site can only process one fee at a time: there is no option to add extra attendees at the checkout.
- Proof of Payment: we will receive an email to confirm payment of the fee. You are not required to forward us any proof of payment; on your arrival at the event your name will be checked against the list of payments received.
All our event spaces are accessible. For any additional support or information, please email or call 020 3108 7337.