- Richard Ellis - Principal Investigator
- Aayush Saxena - Research Associate
- Mengtao Tang - Research Associate
- Mark Cunningham - PhD Student
- Pascal Förster - PhD Student
- Rebecca Martin - Project Manager
- Yuichi Harikane - Assistant Professor (ICRR, University of Tokyo) and Honorary Research Associate (UCL)
- Harley Katz - Visitor, University of Oxford
- Kimihiko Nakajima - Assistant Professor at the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ)
Previous Team members
- Sarah Bosman - Research Associate (now at Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg)
- Koki Kakiichi - Research Associate (now at University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Nicolas Laporte - Research Associate (now Senior Fellow at the Kavli Institute, University of Cambridge)
- Guido Roberts-Borsani - Research Associate (now at University of California, Los Angeles)
- Romain Meyer - PhD Student (now Research Associate at Max Planck Institute, Heidelberg)
- Tom Fletcher - PhD Student
- Kiana Kade - MSc Student
- James Ray - MSc Student
- Adi Ramani - Summer Intern
First Light Summer Outing - July 2020
A slightly different summer outing in London during the Covid-19 pandemic (and the first 'in-person' meeting for the team since March!).
First Light Summer Outing - July 2019
On 17 July 2019, the First Light team took a summer outing - a self driven boat trip down the Regent's Canal.
View more photos of our trip here.