Astrea is a network run by and for women in professional services roles at UCL. It was established in 2013 to provide professional services women the opportunity to come together, share experiences and learn from one other. Astrea facilitates opportunities for women in professional services roles to:
- Engage in professional and personal development
- Share and learn from others' experience and insight
- Offer and benefit from the support of others
- Network and build connections with women at all levels across UCL
There are currently two ways that you can participate in Astrea.
1. Join the mailing list and follow us on Twitter to hear events news and updates from the network
Make sure you are on the mailing list so that you are first to hear about new events and development from the network.Tweets by @AstreaWomen
2. Share your experiences and ideas at an event
In 2018, we will be hosting six events across the year. If you have skills, experiences or a story you'd like to share then pleased let us know. We'll get in touch to discuss your ideas in more detail with you.