- Undergraduate Student Representatives
- MA Student Representatives
- Research Student Representatives
- Forms for Download
- Travel and Admissions
We expect students to pay:
- their own fares to travel to classes held anywhere within the M25
- the entrance fee to any admission-charging exhibition or museum visited by a class; the teacher will usually negotiate a group discount where this is significantly cheaper than the individual student discount.
General Enquiries: Robert Brown
T+44(0)20 3108 4012
Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm (Lunch 12:45-1:45pm). The Department reception is currently closed to visitors.
Visiting Address: UCL History of Art Department, Departmental Office & Reception, Room G03, 20 Gordon Square, London, WC1H 0AH, UK.
Postal Address: University College London, Department of History of Art, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT, UK