Professor Mechthild Fend
- 18th- and 19th-century French visual culture and art theory
- 17th century Dutch painting.
Dr Tom Gretton
- Timothy Hyman is a Slade-trained painter, who has published on a wide range of art, including monographs on Sienese Painting and Bonnard (both are published by Thames and Hudson). He has also worked as curator of several exhibitions, including the Tate's retrospective of Stanley Spencer, and British Vision at Ghent (2007-8).
Dr Emma Richardson
- Characterization and conservation of synthetic polymers, mechanical properties of textiles and films, and the in situ analysis of artefacts
- Libby Sheldon is engaged in the analysis of a wide range of paintings and is director of the Aelbert Cuyp Research Project.
- Chin-Tao Wu is currently a Research Fellow at the Institute of European and American Studies, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, where her publications can be viewed in detail (follow the link above). Chin-Tao's specialty is in Contemporary Art and Culture.