The Department of History of Art is working closely with the Careers Department at UCL to offer both undergraduate and postgraduate students personalised advice on 'the next step' through one-to-one sessions with UCL career consultants. We also offer a broad range of workshops and events which are designed to support our students as they negotiate their way through the job market.
UCL Careers work with the department to organise workshops covering:
· Career Planning
· Application and Interview assistance
· Further study and funding advice
Workshops will be posted on our News and Events page.
Moreover, the Department of History of Art organises several events each year cut specifically to the needs of History of Art students: Alumni Round Table, Internship Student Forum and several CV and application writing workshops. We also maintain a dedicated History of Art Careers website with sections including recent vacancies, career blog, and advice concerning internships. For more information, see History of Art Careers on Moodle (log-in required) or contact HoA Career Officer Hanna Hölling.
- Undergraduate Student Representatives
Yr1 Combined Honours:
Zahra Coulthard firstname.lastname@example.org
Ha Eun (Monica) Park email@example.com
Yr1 Single Honours:
Marek Szczabel firstname.lastname@example.org
Yr2 Single Honours:
Zofia Ksiazkiewicz email@example.com
Yr2 Combined Honours:
Lucia Canto Mira firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia So email@example.com
Ashley Tan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Graduate Student Representative
Viktoria Seline Espelund email@example.com
- PhD Student Representative
- Forms for Download
- Travel and Admissions
We expect students to pay:
- their own fares to travel to classes held anywhere within the M25
- the entrance fee to any admission-charging exhibition or museum visited by a class; the teacher will usually negotiate a group discount where this is significantly cheaper than the individual student discount.