UCL Art Futures
Co-founded by the Slade School of Fine Art, UCL Innovation & Enterprise and UCL Faculty of Laws, UCL Art Futures creates a unique space for interdisciplinary research, production and design.
We also provide access to practical toolkits, education and guidance, together with funding initiatives to help you turn ideas into action.
We can help:
- artists access resources, research, networks and partnerships to help create, protect and share their work
- creative and cultural organisations of all sizes realise the opportunities presented by new technology and cutting edge research
- researchers from all disciplines find new collaborators and ensure that their work has a real world impact
- leading organisations from all sectors access the expertise at UCL and develop long-term strategic partnerships
- explore new ways of working, reshaping the way people create, collaborate and innovate
- help you build new and long-term partnerships
- share our research, support new collaborative research, and co-design knowledge exchange initiatives
- develop practical toolkits, education programmes and communities of practice
We’re developing user-friendly and accessible legal documents, guidance and standards for use by, and with, the creative sector. These resources will make it easier for creative industries to engage with lawyers and protect their legal rights.
This research project is looking into how those working in creative industries can protect their IP and be paid fairly for their work, particularly online.
This strand of work is looking at how AI can help leverage the UK’s creative strength.