- BA, MA, PhD
- Research Associate
- Heritage Management Consultant, Project Manager, Centre for Applied Archaeology
- Deputy Director, Ancient Merv Project
- Contributes to teaching of MA course in Archaeology and Heritage of Asia, and Cultural Heritage and Development module.
Cultural heritage management, modern values of heritage, Central Asia, public archaeology, archaeology and education, use of unmanned aerial systems in archaeology, mapping and GIS.
- Ancient Merv Project – research and assistance with site management of the World Heritage Site
- PROMOTE (PROmoting and validating key competences in MObility and Traineeships in Europe) project.
- EDUCCKATE (EDUcation Cultural & Creative Knowledge Alliance for Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs) – management of the European collaborative pilot project (co-financed by the European Commission) to facilitate mentored student internships across seven European countries.
- Heritage Values Network
- Central Asian offices of UNESCO
- National agencies of monument protection and museums in Central Asia
- UCL Advances
- Heritage Without Borders
- UNWTO Silk Road project
- UNESCO Silk Road activities
- UCL Qatar
- PhD (2009–2013) University College London, Institute of Archaeology. Thesis Title: A comparative study of the role of heritage in Post-Soviet Central Asian nation-building.
- MA (2007-2008) in Managing Archaeological Sites. University College London, Institute of Archaeology. Distinction.
- Undergraduate degree (1997–2001) in Management of International Tourism. National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan. Distinction.