Institute of Archaeology
- News and Events
- Study Here
- Academic and Research
- Professional Support
- Centre for Applied Archaeology
- Adrian Arroyo
- Justine Bayley
- Sarah Brown
- Andrew Burnett
- Paul Burtenshaw
- Anna Clement
- James Doeser
- Stuart Eve
- John Giblin
- Margarita Gleba
- Peter Gould
- Cecilie Gravesen
- Mozahim Hussein
- Jackie Keily
- Tim Kerig
- Gianluca Miniaci
- Courtney Nimura
- Juanita Saenz Samper
- Caroline Sandes
- Christopher Scull
- Bradley Sekedat
- Anne Teather
- Lucy Trench
- Eliott Wragg
- Barbara Yorke
- Jesús Fernández Fernández
- Anne Best
- Dieter Brems
- Research students
- Affiliate academics
- BA, MA, PhD
- Honorary Research Associate, UCL Institute of Archaeology
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London
- AHRC Research Associate, Crowd and Community-Fuelled Archaeological Research Project (2013-2015)
- Network Co-ordinator: Archaeology, Media and Communication Research Network
- Assistant Editor, Archaeology International
- Theory and practice of analysing public participation in archaeology
- The communication and representation of archaeology
- Cultural and economic values in archaeology
- Economics of archaeology
Digital heritage and museum studies
- Digital cultural engagement with museums, galleries and heritage
- Heritage policy
- Museum and site interpretation
- Medieval archaeology in the Mediterranean, building archaeology
Research Directory Records
- Archaeology, Media and Communication Research Network
- Archaeology and Development Research Network
- Crowd- and Community-fuelled Archaeological Research (MicroPasts)
- MicroPasts Knowledge Exchanges
- 2013: Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies (Newcastle University), working with Dr Areti Galani on the AHRC-funded pilot project Culturally engaged? A people-centred approach to understanding digital cultural engagement on social media platforms.
- 2011-present: Member of the scientific committee for the book series on public archaeology published by Florence University Press.
- 2010-2012: Collaboration with the University of Florence for the organization of the First Italian Congress on Public Archaeology.
- 2007-present: Member of the archaeological mission of the University of Florence ‘Medieval’ Petra- Shawbak Project, with scientific responsibilities in the areas of public archaeology, medieval and building archaeology.
- 2007-2009: Development of an interpretation strategy for the international exhibition From Petra to Shawbak Archaeology of a Frontier.
- 2012: PhD in Archaeology, UCL Institute of Archaeology. Thesis title: Communicating Archaeology: From Trends to Policy. Public Perceptions and Experience in the Changing Media Environment.
- 2007: MA in Medieval Archaeology, University of Florence.
- 2005: BA in History and Conservation of Archaeological Heritage, University of Florence.